- A learner must be an adult Iberian and Latino Learner of Scratch to Beginner level(Equal to 0-22)
- He or she must resides in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and able to commute from/to the location of the sessions
- This offer is only secured to the first 6 paying leaner, payments without proof of payment are considered incomplete
This offer is gender equal
- Bank transfer to the following bank account
Al-Aamaal Al-Muneera for business Services LLC
Account number: 68202114022001
Or IBAN: SA750500006820211402201
Alinma Bank - Tubaishi Branch - Dammam
- Wire transfers to the above bank account is the only acceptable payment method for this campaign.
- The full amount of 14200 SAR per learner must be paid in advance and before December 24.
- If a learner choose to pay in three installments, the first payment must be complete before December 24, and the remaining payments must be completed before February the 5th, 2020, each payment is worth 4200 SAR.
- A payee must provide the proof of payment/s as soon as the amount transfer is complete through the form on this page.
- The classes will be listed on the public calendar of our booking page
- Steps to class registration will be provided once the payment transaction is complete
- The classes are scheduled to take a place in March 2020. (Subject to change).
PTP framework© and learning plan
Spoken Arabic - Saudi Colloquial
Standard 80 hours
- A unified learning plan will be provided to the group registrars as soon as the starting date takes a place on the public calendar. Learning plan sample:
The provided location is only available once classes are scheduled, no representative of the Arabic Institute will be present prior to the starting date
If for any reason the provided location was not available on the starting date, The Institute will provide an alternative location with the detailed directions prior to the next scheduled session
Cancellation, rescheduling and refund
Special offer classes are NOT rescheduled under any circumstances by or for any learner.
- In the rare cases of rescheduling by the assigned tutor and there was no tutor available for replacement, learners will be notified with the rescheduled appointment
- If paying registrars were less than 6 by the end of the offer expiry date, the classes might be subject to cancellation. The cancellation announcement will be emailed to the remaining learners. The transferred amounts will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation announcement
- if the class is complete, the first session arrangement email will be send via email and no refund will be issued after the recipient of this email
A free demo session will take a place in the first week of December 2019, details of the demo session will be emailed as a complementary email to this campaign
First session arrangement
First meeting arrangement will be emailed prior to the starting date, it will include the hole/meeting room number along with other important details. Learners are advised to keep it handy upon the first session
Certificate of Completion
The Certificate of completion is only provided to the learners who achieve 90% attendance rate and above